Thursday 19 May 2016

Down another threshold!

It's been just over a month since my last entry when my weight was sitting at 16st 3.5lbs / 227.5lbs / 103.2kg.

Well I can now happily report that I've come down into the 15st area and I'm now at 15st 10lbs / 220lbs / 99.8kg, so in addition to coming down a threshold in stones, I'm now also below 100kg! This brings my total loss to 3st 4lbs / 46lbs / 20.9kg.

I've still not done as much with regard to fitness due money troubles (caused by a silly mistake of mine at work...), however I have been out walking instead. Every little helps! Starting from today, I'm also incorporating ab crunches and oblique ankle touches in a super-set (20 reps of each over 5 sets) as well as a pyramid workout of press ups, starting with 10 and working down to one with 30 seconds rest between each set. I'm hoping that I've reached a point with my weight that these toning exercises might actually make a visible difference (and not just form muscle hiding under inches of fat!)

So, all this means that I'm now 1st 10lbs / 24lbs / 10.9kg away from my target weight. I think I can almost start calling it the home stretch! My aim is to lose 10lbs by the end of June, possibly a little ambitious but I'm up for the challenge. By that point I'll definitely be viewing it as the home stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment