Tuesday 26 January 2016

Into week 3

My apologies for the gap in posting. It's been a bit of a busy week!

I kept up my gym commitments last week. I even managed to get back on the treadmill (albeit with my foot plastered up where it blistered) and completed 2.km in under 19 minutes! Again, I know that's not terribly quick in grand scheme of long distance running, however when my initial target is a sub-40 minute 5km, I feel like I'm doing pretty well!

I also got weighed on Thursday night and lost 4.5lbs! So that's a total of 8lbs in 2 weeks! I'm delighted with the progress that's being made with this programme!

Total weight loss (from heaviest):
2st 5.5lbs / 15.2kg / 33.5lbs

I'm aiming for another 3lbs off this week, however, I'm getting weighed on Saturday morning instead of Thursday night due to another commitment this Thursday.

I'll make sure I update the blog on time this time around. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment