Friday 8 January 2016

The pain has arrived...

As expected, after yesterday's run (first in a long time) as well as 50 reps on an ab/core workout machine (thanks mum) I'm feeling very sore and stiff today. 

Although it didn't stop me hitting the gym this morning (possibly because I wasn't in anywhere near as much pain at 6.30am as I am now!) as I managed to smash out 1 mile or 1.6km on the treadmill without stopping.

Not sure how abs and core will go this afternoon, if at all. I might have to give the abs a rest today and maybe do some arm, back and shoulders stuff from home instead. 

As far as tomorrow will go, I'm going to give running a rest and jump on an exercise bike instead. I intend to get a movie or documentary going on the iPad and just cycle through it. All in all, I'm feeling pretty good after these couple of days. Feeling very optimistic about being able to carry on with this lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment